15 August 2006

Lollapalooza 2006

Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience. I know it's been a while, but I have been up to my ears in work, planning, and of course.... This wonderful little thing called... Lollapalooza.

I'll keep the chatter to a minimum because I know that the pictures say it all... But, this was an event I will never forget. 3 days of music, heat, 3 dollar bottles of water and... of course... Hipsters... yes, they were everywhere. I think it would be the very same crowd you might see at either a thrift shop or your local H & M. Beyond that, the music was worth the price of admission ten-fold. The bar was raised so high by each and every band. It really appeared that each band was putting forth their very best effort and that was such a joy to see. I saw 15 of my very favorite bands and can pretty much die now. It was THAT good.

But on to the pics. Here ya go!

k... well, the pics are being dumb. one minute....

No comments: