30 January 2007

Film Noir!

This post is regarding my newest film... a Film Noir! Yeah, crime, mystery, violence, suspense, cheesy diaglogue and humorous characters... It was a blast to write... merely concieved and written in 8 days! not bad... I'd say. But, I was brewing up the idea whilst abroad in the UK. And it's going to be even more of a blast to shoot! (no pun intended) I have all the actors and a place to shoot! I am so far ahead of schedule it scares me... that's not my nature you see...

It's due to be fully edited by April 24th... for my New Media Class... Which I am SOOOO psyched about. I was going to make the film anyway, like I made Bookends last year. But, now that it's an assignment... the stakes are even higher... AND I can work on it in class! I am pretty thrilled. So, if you wanna read it, I can e-mail you a copy... There is no title yet... until then.

No comments: