29 October 2006

New Order/Maximo Park!!!

Hey Guys,

I saw New Order play last Friday Night at Wembley Arena in Middlesex... very near my school and very near London. It was an amazing gig... truly. A band called Maxïmo Park opened for them... they also happen to be one of my favorites from the past year... It was really a cool experience. Maximo played just about everything off their only LP plus a few new songs. Joe and I had standing spots in the very very front on the railing! It was incredible! We basically drank all night and listened to amazing music. Then, New Order came on.... They left us absolutely stunned.... They played all my favorites and also played 4 Joy Division songs including "Love Will Tear Us Apart"!!! Yeah, this song basically changed the world of music... and I heard it LIVE! Anyway, it was a great experience!

Oh, and the crowd consisted of short, fat, bald white men... And I got fondled, grappled and elbowed by most of them...





Here's a clip from the song "Love Will Tear Us Apart":

No comments: