23 October 2006

Wales

Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to let you know that I went to Wales this weekend and had a marvelous time. I saw the sea, ate AUTHENTIC Fish and Chips, ate AUTHENTIC Bangers and Mash (Sausages and Mashed potatoes in gravy... mmmmm), saw the sea and walked along the beach. For those of you familiar with Coldplay, their video "Yellow" takes place on a beach very similar to the one I saw.... Incredible. It's a cozy country. The people (I saw) are very hospitable and kind, the food is delicious, the scenery is gorgeous, the weather is a bit dodgy (RAIN and GALE FORCE winds!) and the B & B's are fantastic. I only stayed two nights, but it was amazing. I'm going to post the pics once I get my friends to give me copies of their pics... Cuz I ... I.... I... silly me, forgot my memory card! Oh, well, Pics to come! (and Rome too)

Have a great day everyone!

Here's that video:

1 comment:

Kate said...

nick, I am so jealous of you. I mean, I am happy and all that YOU get to be there...but can I be there too? I'm going to start calling my apartment a "flat" and perhaps I will be cool like you.
PLEASE- you are smart and resourceful, figure out a way to get me THERE...we can have adventures! :)
Anyway, I miss you. Truly, I do.
Have you found an authentic London Zip up for your dearest Cousin?
Guess what? I get married in about 200 days. Yep- I'm getting hitched. :) Remember?

haha
love ya, shoot me an e-mail shortly.