15 June 2006

48 Hr Film Fest









Wow, is all I have to say. 3 hours of sleep on Friday night, filming for 16 hours on Saturday... Watching a Robot hump the Weisner Museum, an ATM and many other things.... It was a great time. I made some good friends and had alot of fun.

The premier was Tuesday night. It went very well. There were some really crappy films and a few that just blew me away. It was very inspiring.

I have been working at Hoffman for the past couple of weeks. It has been amazing. I have learned so much... its just nuts.

Last night I went to help Sam and Jason with their stunt-people. I watched a participated in the wire/rope rigging. We'll be doing alot of that on the upcoming film shoot. It's gonna be a kung-foo style action flick. They might even put me in charge of some of the stunt stuff. I'm really excited, its gonna be amazing.

Until later,

Nick

Here are some pics from the film:

No comments: