03 November 2006

The Americans Are Coming!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

3 of my friends from SNC are coming to visit this weekend. They are also bringing their two roommates with them to further cause havoc on my little English world... So, I'll be showing them around London this weekend... You know, the SIGHTS. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to further delving into and meandering through my precious metropolitan concrete jungle.

They should arrive any minute now actually... So, wish me luck. I'm gonna try to get some pictures this weekend of... London. So you can further see me in my 5 month habitat!!!!

Hannah, this is for you. I saw this in a store in Camden the other day and... well, BAWLED!!!!!!!!! boohoohoo. just kidding. But, I thought of you. Because it's Sigur Rós... featuring a video of all OLD PEOPLE! so, do enjoy.

And for the rest of you. Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it. And feel free to e-mail me whenever. I'd love to see who's reading my stuff! Thanks again

Here's that video:

No comments: