05 November 2006

More London

Hey,

Well, the dust has finally settled from the Stampede that was this weekend. My 3 friends from school back in DePere, WI USA visited and also brought their 2 roommates... much to my surprise... For I had merely one bed and a single room to offer them... But, somehow, we managed to cram 5 grown men into a very tiny room. 2 on the bed and 3 on the floor. I'm just glad I was able to sleep on my flatmate's floor! Luckily for them we didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room or flat... We spent most of it galavanting around Foggy London town... which happened to be the nicest and suniest weekend I have seen sicne being here! It's finally turned to fall and it's just beautiful out... Very suitable weather for my USofA friends. Here are some pics from the weekend:

...The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square, Me passing from the Muggle world into the Magical World of Harry Potter, The Tower Bridge at Night, Southside of Westminster Bridge, North bank of the Thames, Changing of the Guard, More Trafalgar Square Action!, St. Pancras Tube Station, and My First Love: "Stella"....
























No comments: